We are onboard now to attend the final demonstrations of the top ranked finalists of Open Call II in ESMERA. The event will take place on 24th February, between 09.30 – 13.30 CET, 10 ESMERA-SOCE experiments will present their final results.
In ESMERA, SMEs develop new technologies in specific challenge areas. After providing a “proof of concept”, the top 10 robotics experiments from our Second Open Call were selected out of 20 participants. ESMERA has provided a wide range of support to these robotic solutions and their brilliant teams. This has made them more prepared to meet real industry challenges and to commercialise these products more efficiently. Now they are ready to present their results to the public and bring these products to the market.
You can check videos of our experiments here.
During our event, we will showcase seven different areas in the final demonstrations:
1. MoCAAS: A novel flexible mobile cobot assembly workstation.
2. SUSPICION: AI tool that balances the cost of maintenance while minimizing potential downtimes.
3. Web2Print: Robotized garment laser cutting and piece handling solution for textile industry.
4. AeroWind: Autonomous inspection of wind turbine blades.
5. ROVER4RT: An alternative to glyphosate for rail maintenance without stopping rail traffic.
6. FLOX-rover: Autonomous robot system improving litter quality, welfare and performance in broiler sheds.
7. PRySM: High precision spraying robot for steep slope vineyards.
8. SA3IR: Robot that can deliver goods in real-world retail scenarios.
9. NeRO: Robotic assistant for spine surgery, which increases surgery safety and optimizes cost-effectiveness.
10. ROMERO: Multi-domain distributed monitoring system for safety and environment assessment.
Come to join us the event of their final results and register now via Eventbrite here!